We aim to:
- Provide a happy environment that is caring, nurturing and supportive for all those who work in our school.
- Treat the children as individuals and encourage them to realise their full potential.
- Provide a curriculum that enables children to acquire the knowledge and skills to fit them for adult life in accordance with the National legislation.
- Show the children how to live in a safe way and to develop good social skills and a tolerance of one another.
- Forge links with the wider community.
- Teach our children an awareness of their role in the wider world.